Kakadu National Park - Steve Parish Natural History Guide
Soft-cover. 17 x 25 cm. IN ENGLISCHER SPRACHE!!!! 224 pages. Author : Ian Morris. Published by Steve Parish PUblications Pty Ltd.
This unusual and beautiful book :
- eloquently and comprehensively describes, with words and pictures, thenatural world of Kakadu and the TopEnd.
- shows the very close attachment of the Aboriginal raditional owners to their land
- uniquely explains the Aboriginal view of the ecology that was sharedwith the author after years of contact
- shows the effectof seasonal changeson the landscape, plants and wildlife
- provides over 450 images of Kakadu's fascinating wildlife and it's diverse landscape
- devotes an entire chapter, based on the author's years of experience, on the best placesto visit to develop anunderstanding of Kakadu
- gives thevisitor the clearest guidance for the best times to visit Kakadu
Australien Shop Frankfurt
Berliner Strasse 33
D 60311 Frankfurt am Main